Learn about how to use the library's app myLIBRO to manage your account, search the catalog, schedule curbside pickups, and more.
Search the catalog
You can search the catalogs of MGPL and all other CCS libraries, narrow by material type, and place holds on items.
View your account
Use the app's voice-enabled "virtual assistant" chat to see your checkouts, holds, due dates, and items ready for pickup.
Schedule curbside pickup
When your holds are ready for pickup, you can schedule an appointment within the app. Learn more about curbside pickup.
Manage multiple cards
Add multiple cards to your profile to manage the accounts of your children, spouse, or other loved ones.
- Select "Morton Grove Public Library"
- Enter your library card number.
- Enter your library PIN (the same password you use to check your account)
- Tap "Sign In"
Once signed in:
- Tap the three vertical lines in the top left-hand corner to see menu options such as Settings and Quick Tour
- From the menu select Profile to display your library card as a scannable barcode
- Search the catalog using Search or My Account (see your checkouts and holds in My Account only)
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-965-4220 or via website chat.
Here are some videos to help learn more about using myLIBRO: