Reserve a Room
We have five study rooms available for public use. Call the Adult Info Desk at 847-965-4220 (x1) to reserve a room:
- Age 13 years and older
- Valid library card required
- Up to 2 hours per day per group
- Morton Grove cardholders can make a reservation up to 7 days in advance
To begin your reservation request, select by room below. See the Meeting Room policy for more details.
Room reservation fees do not include equipment fees. See below for hourly fees based on organization type.
- Local tax-supported government agencies (including schools): No fee
- Private organizations; Non-profit organizations with state or national affiliation: $25 per hour
- For-profit organizations; Businesses: $50 per hour