NOTE: We are currently not accepting donations of any kind until further notice.
Thank you for considering Morton Grove Public Library for your donations. We accept small donations in good condition, no more than two medium-sized boxes or paper grocery bags at a time. You can drop off your items at the Check Out Desk. Tax deduction slips are available by request.
- New or gently used hardcover and paperback books (see exceptions below)
- Audiovisual materials (Blu-ray, DVD, CD, audiobooks) in good condition
We do NOT accept:
- Damaged or moldy items
- Textbooks, workbooks or materials with highlighting or handwriting (except author-signed books)
- Medical and computer books over 3 years old
- Technical books of specialized subjects
- Reader's Digest condensed books
- Cassette tapes
- VHS tapes
- Craft supplies