For more information, contact the Check Out Desk at 847-929-5103 or email@example.com.
The Library has eliminated overdue fees on most materials. Learn more.
Print & Digital
- Books & New Books: 21 days, 2 renewals
- Magazines: 21 days, 2 renewals
- E-Books & E-Audiobooks: 21 days, 2 renewals
- DVDs/Blu-rays: 21 days, 2 renewals
- New DVDs/Blu-rays: 21 days, 2 renewals
- Video Games: 21 days, 2 renewals
- New Video Games: 21 days, 2 renewals
- Music CDs: 21 days, 2 renewals
- Audiobook CDs: 21 days, 2 renewals
- TV Shows: 21 days, 2 renewals
- STEM kits: 21 days, 2 renewals
- Wi-Fi Hotspots (MGPL cardholders only): 14 days, 1 renewal, $1 daily overdue fee
- Laptops (in-library use only): 3 hours, 1 renewal
- Tablets (in-library use only): 1 hour, 1 renewal
- Tote bags: 21 days, 2 renewals
See the full Loans, Renewals, Fines, and Services policy for more info.
Log in to your account to see checkouts, holds, renewals, due dates, and fines.
Search the catalog for the collections of Morton Grove Public Library and 25 other area libraries.
You can place holds through our catalog, in person, or by phone. You can choose email, phone, text, or mail notifications for available holds. Items are held for 5 days on the Holds shelf.
Most items renew 2 times automatically if no one else is on the waiting list. Renew online or call 847-965-4220.
Can't find an item at the library or in the shared catalog? MGPL cardholders can request books, articles, CDs, and DVDs through interlibrary loan.
- Requests can take anywhere between 7 days and several weeks depending on the location of the book and the lending library's response time
- The loan period for each item is determined by the lending library
- Audiovisual material available from Illinois libraries only
Contact the Info Desk at 847-929-5101 for interlibrary loan requests and renewals.