Read on for resources and library service updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest Service Update
November 1, 2022
- Masks are recommended for all patrons and staff entering the library.
- Masks are required for patrons in Book A Librarian sessions.
Thank you for your understanding!
Events are subject to change based on Restore Illinois guidelines.
- Stimulus check calculator
- Illinois Helps Volunteer Management System (medical volunteers are badly needed)
- How to apply for unemployment benefits if you are out of work during Illinois’ COVID-19 shutdown
- Arts for Illinois Relief Fund provides financial relief to workers and organizations in the creative industries impacted by COVID-19
Food & Groceries
- Niles Township Food Pantry
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Food Connection - Illinois Department of Human Services
- United Way of Metro Chicago Neighborhood Resources
- Youth of MCC is providing grocery and medicine delivery services for seniors in Morton Grove and Skokie—call or text 708-859-1483 to apply (learn more)
- Morton Grove restaurants that are still open and offering takeout/delivery
Disability Community Support
- Dealing with COVID-19 for Special Educators, Therapists, & Families
- Child Mind Institute Supporting Parents During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Daily Tip videos
- Chicagoland available childcare workers during COVID-19
- Plain Language Information on COVID-19
Activities & Entertainment